Bank Street Patio Bar & Grill Conduct
Welcome to Bank Street Patio Bar & Grill! We hope you enjoy your visit with us. Bank Street Patio is private property and we reserve the right to define the rules of acceptable conduct that must be followed by all visitors.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to search.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought onto the property and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and our staff by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running, horseplay and throwing of objects.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Clothing with multiple layers is subject to search. We reserve the right to remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests. Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs, are not permitted.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a guest age 18 years or older.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is not permitted on property.
- Please dispose of trash/recyclables in the containers provided throughout the property.
- All pets must be confined, leashed, or otherwise under the physical control of a person at all times. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of all pet droppings in trash receptacles.
- No solicitation of any kind.
The following items may not be brought onto the property:
- Outside food.
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or any illegal substance.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels.
- Folding chairs or similar items.
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels.
- Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or mobile devices.
- Large tripods.
- Weapons of any kind (except by licensed law enforcement officers) and objects that appear to be weapons or toy guns (also including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.).
- Personal fireworks or other explosives.
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
- Pets that are noisy, vicious, dangerous, disturbing or intimidating to other persons or pets, or which damage park resources, are considered to be nuisances.
The following activities are not allowed:
- Use of bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards or any other similar item (motorized or non-motorized).
- Removal of open alcohol containers off property.
- Removal of furniture, games and/or property fixtures.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any disruptive, unlawful, unsafe or other acts that may disrupt guests or impede the operation of the property or any associated facility.
- Defacing, destroying or using property for any use other than its intended use.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the property and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already on property to leave without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Rules and Regulations subject to change without notice.
- If you have any questions, please contact property management.